In this data protection declaration we inform you about the processing of personal data when using this website.
Responsible for data processing is:
Käfer & Engelbart IT Services GbR
Sankt-Pöltener Straße 29
Telephone: On request
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter "person involved"). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more special features that express the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
Data when visiting the website
If you only use this website for information and do not provide any data, then we only process the data that is required to display the website on the internet-enabled device you are using. These are in particular:
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- amount of data transferred
- the website from which the request is coming
- browser type and browser version
- operating system
The legal basis for the processing of this data is legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 subparagraph 1 letter f) GDPR to enable the presentation of the website in principle.
In addition, you can use various services on the website that process other personal and non-personal data.
As a the person involved, you have the following rights:
- You have a right to information regarding the personal data concerning you that the person responsible processes (Art. 15 GDPR),
- You have the right to have the data concerning you corrected if it is stored incorrectly or incompletely (Art. 16 GDPR),
- You have the right to erasure (Art. 17 GDPR),
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 GDPR),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR),
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data (Art. 21 GDPR),
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar way (Art. 22 GDPR) ,
- You have the right to complain about a suspected violation; to complain against data protection law to the competent supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR). The supervisory authority at your usual place of residence, work or at the place of the suspected violation is responsible.
We reserve the right to change our security and privacy practices. In these cases, we will also adapt our data protection declaration accordingly.